1. What myth or or misconception were the bishops trying to dispel in Chapter 5 of Lumen Gentium?
2. What does the phrase "Evangelical Counsel" mean?
3. What are the Evangelical Counsels?
4. What does it mean to say that holiness is the key to living a more "fully human" life?
5. In an essay of five to seven paragraphs address the following: What are the various vocations or states of life listed in the chapter (there are at least six different groups we discussed)? Explain the importance of the diversity of vocations in light of St. Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, chapter 12.